The cost of treatment is $1,250.
- The I-131 injection.
- Hospitalization, treatment, medications, monitoring.
- Boarding until the radiation level is deemed safe by the State of Tennessee.
- Radioactive waste storage and decay.
The above cost does not include:
- Follow-up exams.
- Radiographs, ultrasounds, or EKG.
- Extended boarding per the Extended Boarding Protocol.
We will not require you to pay an additional exam fee, re-run bloodwork or other lab tests, or pay us for follow-up exams. If you are checking prices at other facilities, make sure to ask if they will require additional fees beyond their quoted price.
We require a 50% deposit on the day of treatment. The remaining 50% is expected on the pick-up day. Clients using Care Credit will have the total balance charged on the day of pick up.
We offer 3-month and 6-month no interest plans through Care Credit. Click the link above to visit the Care Credit website and pre-qualify for a medical line of credit.